- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 150+ people is growing quickly. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Product Designer who wants to make e-commerce easier for small and medium businesses.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
Want to know more about the makeup of our team?
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people - our team and our customers - first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- A comprehensive understanding of the end to end iterative design process: research user needs, map user journeys, wireframe, prototype, conduct usability testing
- Experience working independently and with remote teams
- Experience as a primary contributor to multiple high impact projects
- 7+ years experience with SaaS products
- Passion for solving core product problems while being accountable for all facets of the user experience: from strategy to research to interaction design
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team's design efforts
- Comfort with writing clear, concise UI copy
- Develop a design system to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the product
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to design complex workflows and data heavy applications
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 12 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.