- Uses their familiarity with web and engineering limitations to design proactively, and routinely contributes in engineering-focused meetings.
- Has the vocabulary and articulation to explain concepts to folks with and without backgrounds in design.
- Pays special attention to creating designs that are accessible and usable by everyone.
- Translates style guides into intuitive user experiences.
- Uses rapid prototyping and animation to express design concepts.
- Spends most of their day completing projects in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, and InVision.
- Is passionate about personal growth as well as helping improve the quality of work across the team.
- Cultivates an environment of healthy communication, support, and collaboration.
If you check most or all of these boxes, we would love to consider you for a product & UI designer contractor position. Most qualified applicants will have 5 to 7 years of professional product and UI design experience and have worked successfully on a remote team before.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.