Active Theory is seeking senior front end developers to help us build out our Dreamwave virtual events platform. Dreamwave events have so far included virtual music festivals such as Secret Sky, Hulu Pride Fest, and the tech conference RedisConf2020, with more exciting events in the pipeline.
- Experience with optimizing front end performance
- Portfolio of 3-5 examples
- Ability to integrate new solutions into our existing platform and framework
- Experience with testing and debugging across a variety of popular browsers and devices
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Good analytical skills and an eagerness to find solutions to big problems
- Quick learner with a high attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time and communicate effectively while working remotely
- Interest in learning a new way of working on the web to integrate standard application features with immersive 3D experiences.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.