- Develop a deep understanding of what our customer needs. Insights will come from different places such as 1:1 calls with customers, support desk, surveys, in-app analytics and more.
- Partner with leadership, production and technical teams to develop product roadmaps.
- Research and conceptualize features that support business and user need.
- Identify and resolve friction-points our customers experience using our platforms.
- Gather & analyze data to support product decisions.
- Develop and maintain product documentation.
Some things you may do on a given day:
- Participate in customer interviews with new or active users.
- Conceptualize and mockup new potential features and use-cases.
- Identify different segments of customers and analyze what features are most important to them.
- Stay in touch with product & support teams to discover potential issues to be improved.
- Collect & analyze usage-data to make data-driven decisions about new features.
- Develop documents for new features or improvements to existing ones.
- Give instructions and work together with a UX/UI-designer to turn your ideas into workable prototypes.
- Test prototypes or designs to validate design concepts.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company
- Experience in online marketing is highly preferred
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You’ve got an eye for design and detail.
What you'll get:
- You’ll be working alongside the CEO as the head of product.
- You’ll get a salary that matches your skills.
- You’ll own challenging and rewarding projects.
- You'll work remotely with flexible hours.
- You’ll grow with us long-term.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.