Have you ever heard of O, O, O, O'Reilly Auto Parts...Ow?! This is not your standard Engineer position and we are not your standard brand! We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all our market areas.
What we look for in our developers:
- Love solving complex problems related to serving our customers better – both internal & external customers
- Enjoy working with teams
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, & GIT is a plus
- Ability & desire to interface with business stakeholders and users to define and refine requirements when appropriate
About our team:
- We create and customize 90% of our applications in house
- We are a “work family”! We have fun together and support each other
- We respect a healthy work-life balance
- The team keeps open communication through different outlets – video conferencing, team messaging applications, and daily scrums/stand-up meetings
- Our managers really value collaboration between team members and encourage developers to bring forth creative problem-solving ideas from both a technical and functional aspect
Growth within our teams at O’Reilly Auto Parts:
- We have several career paths, whether you want to be a manager, project manager, or stay technical – there’s a documented growth plan to help you follow the path you choose
- We want to grow our people – we help to make you better by providing training for both technical and professional development
- We look to promote from within – O’Reilly is diligent to promote from within our organization with qualified team members
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.