Peaks mission is to boost peoples wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2021 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer to work within our backend team. You will contribute to a small but extremely talented team, helping to take them to the next level as they undergo fundamental change.
- This is a Full-time & Long-term contract position (Remote)
- This position is open to UK/EU candidates only.
- Actively work with the team to design and implement scalable and reliable solutions to best meet the product roadmap
- Responsible for contributing to technical direction and setting the bar in our backend project
- Assure the scalability, robustness and security of the backend platform
- Mentor and grow other team members
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities
- Training budget for courses, conferences and events
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.