- Working closely with our global team to create and maintain content that enables our users to do amazing things with Quaderno.
- Interviewing team members, subject matter experts, customers, and product support to determine required technical and user information.
- Creating appropriate content in the form of concepts and architecture guides, developer guides, code samples, language references, API references, and other online material such as training videos.
- Translating technical and complex concepts into concise and comprehensive instructions and explanations.
- Creating graphics and diagrams that help novice and expert users understand complex technical concepts.
- Reviewing and editing documents written by other staff and work with non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills and contributions to documentation.
- Working closely with the support and implementation teams to identify areas of improvement in product training and documentation.
- Making customer-requested changes/edits to existing documentation, as appropriate.
- Creating product style sheets and style guides to ensure consistency between multiple authors and products.
Quaderno is a global, fully remote company and we believe that our way of working, independent of borders and time zones, is the future.
- You feel that our values resonate with yours, and you see how they can act as guidance for your day-to-day work.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical writing experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with an articulate, conversational style.
- History of creating content, such as blog posts, videos, and documentation.
- Experience with APIs, the command line, and working with APIs in least 2 programming languages.
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Interested in understanding the ins-and-outs of sales taxes (it’s a big topic!).
- Patient and able to explain complex concepts in easy to understand language.
- Demonstrated passion for customer care.
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees' long-term growth.
- Work from anywhere in the world. We never place restrictions on locations.
- Design your own schedule. Work no more than 25 hours/week.
- Competitive pay based on your skills and location.
- Paid vacation + national holidays.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Great learning experience.
- A passionate and caring team.
- And much more.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.