- Help the team define its strategy, build alignment around that strategy, and enable all the teams around you to work together to deliver it
- Focus on features that help grow our revenue, streamline our operations and develop the KPIs and feedback loops that allow us to continuously improve
- Work hand in hand with engineering and design to make sure we always keep our eyes on the ball, maintaining at all times a critical path to delivering value fast. Work with other product managers to be sure we focus on the big-picture.
- Turn feature releases into a repeatable process that can deliver quality results time after time
- Participate in tasks including market research, prototyping, usability testing, customer feedback loops and data analysis
- Write key documents including: roadmap documents, feature briefs, release notes
- Maintain the right balance between effective processes and autonomous workflows
- You have 5+ years as a Technical Manager, Software Architect or similar role
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Strong experience in cloud environments, continuous integration workflows and infrastructure observability would be a big plus
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.