- Own all Leadership aspects of the Apps division, including setting, communicating, and implementing strategy and successful delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales and earnings goals.
- Set divisional forecasts and manage the divisional budget.
- Inspire, support, coach, and develop the Apps team members with the support of your Leads.
- Track, report, analyze and provide necessary insight and guidance to grow the business across the full customer lifecycle: acquisition, activation, churn, MRR/ARR.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to develop effective strategies for marketing, development, growth, and other business functions.
- Collaborate across project, product and divisional boundaries in order to identify roadblocks and propose solutions to achieve desired results.
- Champion opportunities for growing customer LTV across Pixel Union’s business whether leveraging the Apps portfolio or other products, campaigns, or offerings.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with external partners.
- Serve as internal advisor to managers and employees, as needed, on employee issues that affect performance or business relationships.
- Report to senior leadership on divisional health, performance, and outlook.
- 8+ years of operating SaaS businesses or product lines with experience building, scaling, and leading successful product teams.
- Successfully managed SaaS product development and driven results through product and growth marketing strategies and tactics.
- Previous accountability for business P&L, including forecast setting and reporting to senior management.
- Managed and scaled complex projects and operations and led teams through growth.
- Navigated dynamic environments with multiple stakeholders and departments to achieve desired outcomes.
- Been part of an executive team and worked closely with senior leadership.
- Lead, inspired, coached, and developed team members for career growth.
- An analytical and data driven decision-making mentality.
- Intimate knowledge of ecommerce customer problem sets; Shopify-specific experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary with variable compensation for meeting and exceeding targets
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Company-sponsored fitness allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
We bring passion and energy to our work, and believe that work should be rewarding, interesting, and come at a sustainable pace. Our team members can be found across Canada, the U.S. and the UK, and are well-adapted to working from home and the remote lifestyle. As long as you have a strong internet connection, you’ll be all set to join this dynamic team!
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.