Great design plays the major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
Take ownership and responsibility
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks.
Work and learn
We encourage to try new things and work with the latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
You will be challenged
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow.
Pick where you want to work
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- Experience in a similar role.
- HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design.
- A good understanding of email coding best practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Sketch or Figma.
- Practical knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography and graphic design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your newsletter).
- Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 (gross).
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently.
- Remote-first culture.
Get a MailerLite account
If you don't have it yet, you can sign up for free here.
Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to email@example.com.
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
- The title of this role in your email subject line.
- How you heard about this job.
- Links to your Dribbble, Behance, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Your remote work experience.
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.