You will collaborate closely with product management and engineering, from problem discovery through implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Has a technical background in software development/ops, or experience in solving problems for developers/ops
- Facilitates and establishes user-centered, problem driven design with all disciplines
- Works as part of a cross-functional delivery team
- Develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- Builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
- Produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- Incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We have a mostly remote team, and are currently hiring from:
If you prefer to work out of an office, you're welcome to join us in one of our product hubs in 🇩🇪Düsseldorf, 🇩🇪Munich, or 🇷🇸Novi Sad.
Please include a link to your portfolio, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.