Join our team as a Software engineer (Intermediate – Senior level).
Where? Remote from anywhere in Europe OR at our Brussels office
Think, try, fail, collaborate and grow a better developer.”
As a company, we believe that, sometimes, failing is the best way to learn and get better at what you do.
- We believe in the richness of collaboration and of diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
- We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy for technology, ready to coach you as well as learning from you.
- For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
You will help build a modern, highly complex, multi-service application that leads to the delivery of millions of packages per year to clients like you.
- As a software engineer, you will work closely with our product manager to define the how to the why and what of our product.
- Our main technologies: We use AngularJS and React-native on the front-end, and NodeJS for the backend. Our unit-tests use Jest, and our end-to-end tests use Protractor. We store data using MongoDB. Our code is stored in GitLab, and we make use of its CI/CD capabilities to deploy easily to AWS and Azure. Our containerization & orchestration uses Docker + Kubernetes.
- We work with short agile development cycles, with an alternance of 3 weeks on specific tasks and 1 week of cool down period to prepare for the next cycle.
You are positive minded and like to find ways to constantly improve in what you do.
You can get things done and communicate well while doing it;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have at least one relevant experience;
- You stay abreast of developments and best practices within the technologies we use.
- You already have affinity with logistic sector or interested to learn about it.
What’s in it for you?
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges.
- A permanent contract with a great extra-legal package in Belgium, or a nice freelance long term collaboration anywhere in Europe.
- Flexible company, nice colleagues to work with, fun company activities (even for our remote people!),...
- If you desire to work to have an impact and bring a change: don’t hesitate and apply now!
Brief phone conversation with HR
- Interview with 2 team members
- Technical test
- Interview with CTO/Technical leads
- (A quick chat with CEO or COO)
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.