Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing all client-facing communication with reward recipients (some of our clients’ top employees) via phone and email to assist them in choosing their travel experience.
- Coordinating with travel experience providers, booking flights, accommodations, and experiences, and sharing full itineraries to rewarded employees.
- Juggling a pipeline of 30+ experiences in various stages of planning and bringing them to completion in a timely manner.
- Handling activity/reservation changes and challenging situations that arise unexpectedly, and ensuring that our recipients don't experience disruptions or difficulties with their experiences.
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- You have at least one year of experience booking travel arrangements in a client-facing role.
- You are an excellent listener, and you are able to translate ideas into reality.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to move with efficiency and accuracy.
- You are obsessed with travel and curious about the world.
- You are a thorough researcher, with an eagle eye for details.
- You are extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- You have a customer service mindset, and you genuinely enjoy helping others to plan trips.
- Problem-solving comes naturally to you.
- Building meaningful relationships is a must in your day-to-day.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.