This role will partner with our Marketing Lead and report to our CEO. You’ll have the support of our Product Designer and content writers. With an uncapped market opportunity ahead of us, this role can have an outsized impact on our business into the future.
- Segmentation: Analysis of user data to determine targeting opportunities across roles, industries and geographies
- SEO strategy: Tracking, analyzing and reporting on our SEO performance, and executing a targeted strategy to increase leads from organic search
- Backlink referral strategies: In-depth analysis of backlink opportunities, and executing programs to increase referrals and lift our domain authority
- Landing page development: Creation, testing and optimisation of landing page strategies
- Onboarding funnel: Studying user behavior from website to trial to conversion and recommending product updates to optimize onboarding performance and conversion
- New acquisition channels: Identify new channel opportunities for acquisition and execute a framework to test, measure, and scale
- Home office expense budget: We help you kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you'd like to work out of home.
- Annual team meetup: We get together as a full team every year, the last two were in Athens and Lisbon. We will continue this tradition when the time is right.
- Care for your community. Two days a year for you to support with your time, or donate with your wage, for a local charity of your choosing.
- Team liquidity pool: Rewarding our team if there's ever an exit
If you’re in the US, we pay 50% of your medical, dental & vision coverage, including partners and children.
We encourage people of different locations, backgrounds and perspectives. Due to the specific requirements of the role, we’re looking for someone with at least two hours cross-over with Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.