About this role:
Task and responsibilities:
- Executing various SEO, PR, and marketing outreach campaigns
- Researching and qualifying websites and prospects for various outreach campaigns
- Managing, maintaining, and developing various outreach campaigns.
- Reaching out to bloggers, reporters, and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working with SEO and marketing team to develop and execute outreach campaigns
- Building and managing relationships with various websites, reporters, influencers, and companies.
- Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability
- 1+ years of experience in relevant SEO & PR outreach positions in the software industry
- You can write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- You are an innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver
- You have the ability to manage multiple outreach projects and prioritize.
- You are proficient in conducting research online
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious, creative, and ambitious
- Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
- Experience working with Ahrefs and other SEO tools
- Experience working with project management tools such as Notion and Trello
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- A confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person :)
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connection.
- Central European Timezone candidates are preferred.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Apply using this link: https://airtable.com/shrrfrvQIOQC1NW9H
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.