We’re a growing, profitable company that works 100% remote. Our CEO is in New York, our developers are in the United Kingdom, and you can be anywhere in North America.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing and growing customer accounts for our market-leading software product.
As our employee number 14, you’ll work with our biggest clients, including pharmaceutical firms, government agencies, engineering consultancies, law firms, publications departments, and clinical research organizations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Single point of contact for our biggest accounts
- Regular needs assessments to grow spend from accounts
- Tracking communications with key decision makers
- Installer and deployment assistance
- Technical support
- Product demos
- Developing sales strategies and scripts
- Growing accounts
- Preparing quotes and invoices
- Ensuring renewals
- Customer research and feedback
- Running training sessions
- Supporting our sales and customer success teams
You will work directly with the CEO, so you must be self-motivating and able to get things done independently.
We’re a small company and you need to be prepared to jump in where needed. That includes covering technical support and basic admin when other team members are away.
- Experience in both inside sales and account management.
- Demonstrable experience supporting customers in B2B technology, information or related fields.
- Previous experience of managing enterprise accounts, ideally in a SaaS business.
- Knowledge of sales methodology to get clear results in growing accounts.
We were 100% remote before it was cool! Intelligent Editing has no offices, so you should be equipped to work from home.
Our biggest market is North America. However, we have customers in South Asia and Australia, so you need to be available for occasional early mornings or late evenings. Nevertheless, most of your hours are flexible. If you produce great work, we don’t care when you do it.
- $40k-$55k salary (depending on experience).
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- Five weeks of paid time off plus eight public holidays (we’re a European company).
- Company-paid medical.
- Dental and 401k options available.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.