- Answer player inquiries via support software (Zendesk), private message, and forum.
- Handle abuse reports from players and moderate accounts as necessary.
- Review new avatars and usernames to ensure they adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Report bugs to our tech team (via Clubhouse).
- Advocate for our players, passing along suggestions and feedback to management.
- Empathy, patience, positivity, and a player-first attitude.
- The ability to work independently and communicate asynchronously.
- Technical aptitude. You should know how to clear a cache, take a screenshot, navigate modern forums, and easily pick up new software.
- Excellent written English language skills, and the ability to communicate complicated subject matter in a simple, readable way.
- Friday through Monday availability. You may work five hours these four days, or four hours with an additional day.
- A love of poker, or the desire to learn!
- Remote work experience.
- Customer support experience in gaming or technology.
- Experience with help desk software
- Familiarity with mobile and/or freemium games.
- Salary of $20/hour (USD).
- Flexible working hours.
- We’re a growing team, so you’ll have a huge impact on the decisions and work being done.
- We’re a remote-first company, and understand the importance of asynchronous communication, flexible work life, and the tools you’ll need to succeed on a distributed team.
*only applications including a resume will be considered.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.