Who We Are:
- Develop proposals quickly and efficiently
- Outreach to publishers on and off the platform.
- Understand the advertiser's needs & work closely with sales
- Identify high priority publishers and strategies to close new publisher accounts
- Negotiate publisher pricing and media types
- Remote isn’t for everyone. You should have prior experience successfully working with a remote team. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are a must. Experience in working at a startup is preferred.
- You are very results-oriented, motivated, and ambitious. You take ownership of your ideas, turn them into projects, and make those projects happen. You have previous experience working with a strong team leader and are now ready to transition into a more managerial role.
- You’re comfortable with project management tools and have an inbox (and helpdesk) that’s always organized, tagged, and under control
- You want the freedom (and responsibility) to do good work without being held back by approvals or sign-offs.
What You'll Bring:
- A degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience working with multiple media channels
- Strong understanding of media planning fundamentals, including targeting, channel strategies, and performance statistics
- Negotiation skills, specifically with publishers and brands
- Bonus: Experience purchasing media on a performance basis
- Bonus: Agency experience
- Fully Remote
- Flexible healthcare / WFH benefits depending on your needs
- Flexible working hours: Predominantly ET timezone
- Learning budget for courses, books, and other training
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.