As a Senior Dev Lead on the Mobile team, you will work with other engineers, designers and product managers to create the Android version of our product. Along the way, you’ll hire your dream team of Android engineers, build on top of a world-class back-end service architecture and infrastructure, create the architecture for the Android code base and establish the patterns and best practices for Android development at Community.
You’ll be part of a small but fast-growing team that’s creating new features every week. You will be working with a distributed, remote-first team that spans across North America, Europe, and beyond. Your day-to-day would be focused on leading the teams technical direction, writing code, pairing with other engineers, and working with product and other teams to deliver innovative features on a cutting edge stack. Last, but not least - we are growth-oriented, both as a company and as individuals: we take learning seriously and invest in growing our skills and our team’s capabilities.
What you'll expect to do:
- Hire, coach, and develop a team of talented Android engineers.
- Manage your team’s roadmap in collaboration with product managers and designers.
- Drive development of our Android app.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of innovative features with an obsessive focus on solving customer problems.
- Establish team goals and objectives.
What we're looking for:
- Established engineering lead with proven experience building and scaling engineering teams.
- Servant leader with an empathetic approach to feedback & collaboration.
- High EQ with excellent written and oral communication skills - a team player.
- Demonstrated mastery of breaking down complex problems into actionable next steps.
- Experienced at creating new Android apps, bringing best practices and code patterns.
- Track record for leading teams to ship on time and at quality.
- Expert in lean startup and agile development methodologies.
- Experience hiring, building, and running world class teams.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.