We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer
- Developing new features with other engineers and product team members
- Improving existing functionality
- Writing Automated Tests
- Researching new promising technologies
- Participating in collaborative feature discovery
- Participating in system monitoring
What we would like to see from you:
- At least 5 years in coding and at least 3+ years of experience in modern technologies:
- 2+ years Node.js
- NoSQL (Mongo) or relational database experience
- 1+ years working with Spa technologies (Vue.js / React)
- You are obsessed with details and unforgiving of substandard work.
- You have experience working in a team as part of the product organization
- You are fluent in English
- Experience in a fast-paced environment working on a Saas product
- Experience with e-commerce
- modern technologies
- being part of a success story as we are in the most exciting stage of a startup
- transparency, flexibility, and trust
- possibility to have an impact on both the product and the business
- team gatherings and retreats to build our unique culture
- We are building an international team, so you’ll need to write and speak English fluently. Although the team is mostly Hungarian, Hungarian language knowledge is not required.
- You are fine with working from home or you have experience in working with remote teams. Although, we are happy to see you in our Budapest or Debrecen offices!
- Time zone: +-3 hour difference from CET.
- The invoicing capability will be required if you are not a Hungarian citizen. Via Upwork or as an entrepreneur/company could be also eligible.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.