- 2020 - Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast 50
About the role
- Working as a member of our tactical, cross-functional team tasked with optimising our hybrid mobile apps and taking them to the next level. Examples include better camera and mapping integrations, optimising third-party plugins, and ensuring speedy app performance and device compatibility.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the platform by implementing AB testing and working cross-functionally with our Insights team
- Contributing to the direction of our technical environment and development practices.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A strong history building and optimising Angular/Ionic hybrid or Cordova apps
- Experience optimising build pipelines, ensuring unit and end-to-end testing, and performance monitoring
- Experience ensuring device coverage, testing, and operability
- Familiarity with UI principles and patterns
- An agile mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Pride in your work and a desire to contribute to a team of dedicated and talented people
- Alignment with our mission and a passion to get involved
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A Computer Science, Design or equivalent degree
- An interest in visual/interface design
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.