Why are we telling you all this first? Because we’re a little picky here. We’ve got a good thing going, and we want to keep it that way.
So what are we looking for? Put clinically, we seek a UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in the job. See the "What We Are Looking For" section for, well, what we're looking for!
But what matters even more to us is as follows:
- You see through the eyes of our users with empathy. And can translate that vision into a world-class user experience.
- Whipping up a design idea on a storyboard, piece of paper, or back of a napkin is your idea of fun. But you can take that further to wire frames, prototypes, and even front-end development.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up. That means when you have an idea to share…or when things aren’t going well…or to compliment a peer.
- Strong communication and relationships are vital. In this role, you will work with almost everyone on the team.
- Lastly, we’re NOT looking for someone who just wants a new job. We’re looking for someone who wants to work at InventoryLab.
InventoryLab’s products simplify workflows for online marketplace sellers. We streamline product sourcing, inventory management, product listing, and profitability analysis for our customers. Learn more about us at https://www.inventorylab.com.
- Our focus is on how we can continue to provide an optimal user experience.
- We use Jira for product management, issue reporting, ideology, and documentation.
- Basecamp is our project management and team communication tool of choice.
- We wireframe in Sketch Cloud.
- You have at least 4 years experience as an UI/UX Designer.
- You can show us a portfolio of your design work that includes graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets, logos, or other cool assets.
- You can develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites should look and function...and troubleshoot and fix problems that arise.
- You live for details. You understand that details are the difference between a failed and successful release. In fact, when we ask you later, you will tell us that your favorite color is Island Blue!
- You have navigated the challenges of working remotely and are fully prepared to work within them.
- Your experience will show success working with a software team.
- You have at least an Associates Degree in a design-related field, but, above all else, your education and work experience are commensurate with the above requirements.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Experience with Agile/Lean Methodologies.
- Moveover, any other coding knowledge goes a long way so let us know what you know. C# and Java knowledge gets extra points.
- You’ve gone beyond creating awesome designs. You have been and would want to be part of imagining the future.
- You’ve sold in, worked with, or been frustrated by the API’s of online marketplaces in your past.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.