Speechify is the easiest way to listen to the world’s information. Or at least that’s what we strive for: smart apps designed to quickly turn information into audio so people can listen on the go, at their own speed, with tools that make learning easier, deeper, and faster.
- Experience. You’ve shipped mobile and browser-based products and built or influenced a design system
- Moxy. You’re curious, expressive, and know how to engage those around you to draw out insights and ideas
- Speed. You work quickly to generate ideas and options and know how to decide which things can ship now and what things need time
- System-thinking. Your ideas are rooted to our platform even as you consider ideas and features that pull us in new directions
- Focus. We’re a high-growth startup with a busy, remote team. You know how and when to engage or be heads down
- Collaboration. You know how to inspire, play, and negotiate with opinionated PMs, engineers, and execs
- Words and data. You write with clarity and conviction and use data to reinforce your points
- To live in a North American time zone. We’re a remote company with a global crew, but this role is designed to operate within ET-PT time zones
- Pitch, test, build and ship new features
- Rethink our onboarding and core user flows
- Refine our UX/UI patterns across iOS, Chrome, and desktop
- Influence the product roadmap
- Refine our process and help shape the design org
- A fast-growing environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can focus and do your best work
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A competitive salary, a collegiate atmosphere, and a commitment to building a great asynchronous culture
Think you’re suited for this job? Drop us an email with a short intro about yourself, links to your portfolio and LinkedIn, and thoughts about why you’re interested in the role. firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Product Designer
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.