Role & Responsibilities
- Guide customers through learning to use Knack and help them with troubleshooting issues through email and our in-app messenger.
- Handle weekend emergencies and urgent issues during US business hours by assisting on-call team members in information gathering and troubleshooting while keeping impacted customers updated on the issue and its resolution.
- Speed up the resolution of issues by gathering information, reproducing issues, and recognizing patterns so we’re ready to tackle them as soon as the team is back online.
- Improve our product by gathering customer feedback and, over time, recognizing patterns and areas where customers are struggling that we need to address.
- Advocate for our customers and work with our product team to help them understand what changes should be prioritized.
- Help improve our knowledge base and other support materials by recommending updates to existing content and making suggestions for new support content.
- Contribute to our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes.
- Be the face of the company. Our customers interact with our Success team more than any other team in our company. When our customers think of Knack, they will think of the experiences they have with you.
- Patient, empathetic, and enjoys working with customers. You don’t just want to resolve an issue. You get a kick out of making a customer’s day better and putting them at ease.
- Experienced in customer support. You’ve been in the trenches and understand both the incredible value that customer support provides and the work that it takes to give customers a great experience.
- Comfortable working independently and finding answers without always having the option to ask someone. You’ll be the only person working on Saturday and Sunday, so you’ll be on your own two out of the five days you work.
- Comfortable with complexity. Knack is a big product that can deliver real value in multiple ways, sometimes with creative approaches. You aren’t afraid to dig deep into a big technical product.
- Excellent at written communication. You can break down complex topics into easy-to-follow guidance while being friendly and professional.
- Experienced in fast-paced, high stress situations. Being alone two days a week means handling an occasional emergency. You can see to the heart of the issue and get resolution quickly while helping ease the customer's concerns.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging - but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
Benefits & Perks
- Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It's not about separation, it's about optimization. Our only rule is an overlap zone of 11am to 4pm EST.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation: take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. You'll get required days off for birthdays and Knackiversaries.
- Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together twice a year at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- HealthCare: we offer health, vision, and dental, covering 75% of the premium for you and your dependents (spouse + children).
- Equal opportunity: we push everyone to maximize their impact on our product and company--we strongly value all of our people, regardless of title or seniority.
- Family support: we offer a generous paid family leave to welcome any new additions to your family.
- Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line PC or MacBook
- Long-term growth and learning plans, with regular check-ins to help you level up on what's important to you.
- Have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing, including revenue.
- Use an annual allowance to stay on top of your game with training, classes, conferences, and workshops.
- Get dedicated support from a success mentor who'll fast-track your on-boarding and give you the tools you need to be successful.
How To Apply
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.