- Extensive experience with UX research: Writing research plans, conversation guides, conducting user and client interviews, client meetings and demos, problem-solving, and iterating solutions based on research findings and feedback loops.
- A demonstrated facility with creating and using prototypes, wireframes, user interviews, data points, etc. to arrive at a solution and convey the vision and design of the product.
- Ability to think strategically and frame problems in clear approachable language and writing, directed at both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with Git Version Control.
- An understanding of and ability to design 508 compliant solutions.
- Adaptability when working with, and in, existing design and UX systems.
- A phased and adaptable approaches to problems.
- A consultant mindset that keeps the needs of the client and users at the forefront of all decisions.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Capable of taking direction from senior leadership and translating into concrete next steps and actions.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.