You’ll be joining a small team working on a diverse set of tasks that includes:
- Map out user needs
- Organize user feedback
- Deep knowledge of our product (EasyPractice) on a functional level
- Making sure features don’t get “stuck”
- Creating smooth and effective processes
- Organize feature requests
- Making sure that our quarterly goals are achieved
- Contribute and be one of the leaders in making a positive and happy culture in our company
- Making sure new features are explained and communicated both internally and externally
- Working closely with our QA-team to ensure all new features have been properly tested and work as intended before deployment
We expect you to:
- Have at least a couple of years of experience in managing a digital product.
- Be a structured individual that makes sure nothing is forgotten.
- Speak and writes excellent English.
- Thrive in the digital world and know about the latest trends and subjects in the world of online digital products.
- Love talking to people and have a “glass half full”-attitude.
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so everyone can work from where they like. We have a co-working space (www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen where you can work from (you’ll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere. This means that most of our communication will happen in Slack where we write, call, and share our screen when we need to talk.
- You get the freedom to decide your own working hours.
- You’ll have a lot of say in the final outcome of the stuff we develop.
- You’ll be able to work from anywhere.
- Once a year we do a meetup where we fly everyone to a destination for an extended period and spend some time together.
We hope you’ll consider applying for this position 🙂
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.