As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing mockups into functional components for our web application.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside other developers, to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance user experience and satisfy product requirements.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing the web application for maximum speed and scalability.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue, or similar front end frameworks.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo, or similar UI frameworks
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on the backend, preferably in C#/.NET.
- UX design experience.
- Remote work experience.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.