As Product Manager for the Platform API team you will be the key strategic and tactical link to ensure the Platform API team delivers. We’re looking for teammates who are resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the details while also keeping the big picture in mind. We need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
Our stack includes: Flask, Python, Vue.js
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Read API docs from ecommerce platforms, payment processors, and 3rd party integration partners
- Work with existing and new 3rd party integration partners to add and evolve their integrations into ReCharge.
- Dive into technical details with partner engineering teams and drive technical solutions.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in sprints with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Grow into a subject matter expert.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- Love reading API docs and figuring out how ReCharge and the other system will integrate
- Near code level technical proficiency with modern APIs
- Strategic experience with API clients and integrators
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build product
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself)
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.