We are looking for a Tier 2 Support Lead to provide quality and efficient customer service to our merchants through the daily management of a team of support engineers. As the Team Lead you will be focused on hiring, motivating, coaching and problem-solving as well as taking a hands-on approach to escalations from the Tier 1 and Account Management teams when necessary.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Provide daily direction and communication to the team to ensure that customer service requests are answered in a timely manner and all Tier 1 team members get the assistance they need.
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations with each team member and with upper management.
- Ensure all Escalations queues and Slack channels are being promptly monitored and responded to
- Identify and fill knowledge gaps on the CS team through coaching and training.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Works hands on with the team when necessary on escalations or ongoings projects that are important for area/process improvements.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing a technical support team
- Experience in an individual contributor role providing technical support and technical guidance for a a software platform
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence the team’s direction and take ownership of outcomes
- A knack for providing simple solutions to complex technical questions
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player attitude and a ‘winning as a team’ mindset
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.