Who we are
Every month, millions of people attend events ranging from Q&As to workshops, live shows, meet-ups, webinars, online concerts, & online summits. Our customers range from big companies like Adobe, IBM, Twilio, & HP to individual creators like MIA, Amanda Palmer, System of a Down & Jacob Collier.
We believe technology can be used to bring people together & bridge divides. We're empowering people to share their ideas at scale, bring communities together, and make a living in the process.
We are a profitable, remote-first, and long-term-thinking company. You could say, we're a zebra company.
Who you are
What you'll do
- You'll work closely with the product and engineering team to design experiences for Crowdcast hosts and attendees across web and mobile applications.
- Work on and improve the product and marketing design systems.
- Commit to mastering the art of online events and understand deeply the design problems in creating a live video environment that scales to millions of users.
- Advocate for inclusion & accessibility by making sure all backgrounds and identities are included in the design process.
- Set and create graphics that are consistent with the overall design language.
- Create concepts and prototypes using design tools like Figma (or similar).
Your skills & experience
- Deep experience in designing products across web and mobile apps.
- Vision & strategy: proven ability in driving, communicating, and executing against a vision.
- Strong ability to apply systems design thinking to complex problems.
- Agility in utilizing a variety of discovery, research, and validation methods to drive meaningful outcomes. You strive to uncover the “Why” behind the numbers.
- A strong foundation in HTML & CSS and a deep understanding of native iOS and Android app interfaces. A huge plus if you have a coding background.
- A humble and collaborative attitude where you're always looking to learn and improve.
- Bonus: Experience in live streaming/online events or the creator economy.
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive salary with equity
- Healthcare coverage (including dental & vision)
- Flexible hours – We're remote-first, you pick when you work
- Annual retreats
- Paid maternal/paternal Leave
- Flexible PTO & sick leave – Take time off to take care of yourself
- Investment in career growth and training
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.