What you'll do
- Lead design at SuperRare and help build a world-class design and product organization
- Form and implement design systems, strategies and guidelines for SuperRare's core products and overall brand
- Oversee product design, working with product and engineering to form and execute our roadmap
- Assist in building a data-driven design organization including user interviews, research, testing and data gathering
- Peer-review work of product designers and content to be published by marketing and editorial staff
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of user and business needs, creative approaches to problem-solving, and a mastery of visual design
- Experience with UX research & gathering user feedback
- Desire to own the high level brand and visual design but also be hands-on with product designs when appropriate
- Ability to tell effective stories through design
- Passionate about art & culture
- 5+ years experience in brand creative direction—both agency and in-house preferred
- 2+ years experience in web/mobile product design, particularly in the areas of social commerce & media
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.