About the role
- Helping installers iron out any wrinkles in the commissioning process, helping them link EV chargers to our smart charging platform;
- Keeping our database of energy tariffs up to date to make sign-up as simple as possible for our users
- Assisting EV drivers to identify and raise issues and bugs with our app to the development team
- Improving our Customer Success processes as part of an agile team to help us scale across the globe
Customer Success at ev.energy
Our goals for the next year are:
- Grow our user base 10x (with 60,000 new users by July 2021, and over 100,000 by December 2021)
- Improve our key support metrics, especially time to resolve issues and number of issues per 1000 activated users
- Launch in five new markets worldwide, including non-English speaking markets and non-EU timezones
- Have experience in a customer-facing role
- Be able to translate what people are saying and what they really mean
- Communicate clearly to multiple audiences, via e-mail and on the phone
- Be able to manage your workload proactively and consistently hit deadlines
- Be a team player, supporting your colleagues when you have the capacity
- Have an understanding of the electric vehicle sector
- Be passionate about decarbonisation and the green future we’re creating!
An awesome applicant will have:
- A track record of improving customer satisfaction in multiple environments
- The ability to empathise deeply with our customers and explain their needs to the rest of the team
- Excellent communication skills, communicating well to all audiences and fine-tuning their tone of voice, vocabulary and medium to suit the occasion
- A well planned and managed personal workload, supporting your peers, finding opportunities to optimise, and managing upwards when more capacity is needed
- EV knowledge and insights into the latest trends in the industry, such as when the next car is coming out, or who the best energy supplier is for EV drivers
We will support you with:
- Flexible working primarily remotely, investing in your home working setup or an office in a location convenient for you
- Funded access to conferences, training and meetups (like Fully Charged Live)
- All the hardware and software you need to work effectively
- Participation in various employee perks and benefits schemes like cycle to work and discounted cinema tickets.
- Team Week once a quarter where the whole team meets to collaborate, socialise and build connections in person!
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.