About Blue Coding
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute cold email and cold calling account based sales campaigns.
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present our offerings and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- 3 - 5 years of sales telemarketing experience in the software or IT solutions selling environment.
- Aggressive, able to follow through with opportunities and close deals.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in ZoomInfo is highly preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via phone” successfully
- Must have experience with cold email campaign execution.
- Must be experienced selling B2B premium priced IT and software solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience selling IT services and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket long sales cycle technology sales items, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high risk sales environments.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in CRM usage and other sales and marketing tools.
- This is a remote position.
- Salary: US$ 40,000 / year base
- Commissions Earnings Potential: $25,000 - $50,000 / year
- Location: Remote (between EST and PST)
- 14 days vacation per year
- Home office and gym subsidies
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.