Android App Developer Location - Anywhere in U.S.
ClassEDU is seeking a Devops Engineers to develop and support our Amazon Web Services (AWS) based infrastructure. Ideal candidates will be proficient with technologies such as Git, Docker, Terraform and Serverless to build automated deployment and upgrade pipelines for our products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Document processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot problems and ensure service availability and uptime
- Design reports and tools to manage and optimized costs
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.