About this role
Benefits of this role
- You’ll play a huge role in this company. This isn’t a support job where you’re mindlessly closing tickets all day. You’ll have the opportunity to have a big impact on product, marketing, and most importantly – our customer’s businesses.
- You'll have autonomy to make decisions. You're trusted to use your best judgment to create great customer experiences. There’s no bureaucracy or red tape.
- You'll work remotely. Work from anywhere and enjoy the benefits of setting your own schedule – whether you want to go for a run after lunch, or go to a movie while everyone else is at work, it’s up to you.
- You’ll work a 40-hour week. You’re not expected to do the startup grind and put in extra hours. We’re in this for the long run, and this is a results driven job anyways.
- You get 20 paid vacation days per year.
- You get a learning allowance. We’ll pay for books, courses and programs to help you get better at what you do.
The ideal candidate
- You have experience with customer success or b2b sales in a tech company.
- You've worked remotely before and are comfortable with it.
- You’re a self starter, you like to set your own direction and run with it. You don’t need constant check-ins to get things done.
- You’re good at expressing ideas in clear and concise writing. The tone of our company is very personal, being able to write simply is a must.
- You’re technical and tech savvy. You’re able to quickly learn new software and figure out problems as they arise.
- You’re reliable. This is a remote position and nobody is going to look over your shoulder. Show up when you say you will, do what you say you’ll do.
- Finally, you’re proactive about moving the company forward. When you notice areas for improvement you take the initiative to create change.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.