ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with client stakeholders and account strategists to understand business objectives, define the vision and build the product roadmap.
- Prioritise the needs and objectives of the client, juggling scope, budget and time.
- Develop, grow and manage the product backlog, doing so across the pod’s roster of clients.
- Write detailed briefs/stories for product features so they are clearly understood by the designers and developers within the pod.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and review of each development / design sprint.
- Work with the pod to continually refine and improve the development process.
- Maintain a deep understanding of e-commerce and the market in which each client operates.
- Act as primary client liaison for delivery of projects and ongoing website development.
- Take accountability and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of client projects/products.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You’ll have a Product Owner or Technical Project Management background, having delivered large-scale e-commerce/website projects with complex technical challenges.
- You’ll have an understanding of what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct-to-consumer e-commerce design and development.
- .You’ll have a passion for the e-commerce space and the types of clients we work with: fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food, and innovative FMCG.
- You’ll have strong leadership and communication skills: You’ll be comfortable presenting to C-level stakeholders.
- You’ll be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem-solver.
- You’ll have unparalleled levels of attention to detail, bordering on fastidious.
- You’ll have a love of change and working in a fast paced environment—in fact, you’ll be motivated by it.
- You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience working with the Shopify platform.
- Experience working with other e-commerce platforms, such as Magento, Hybris, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Development or UX design experience.
- Salary based on experience.
- 15 days vacation + your birthday off + public holidays
- Accrue 1 holiday day per year served, uncapped
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with monthly team socials and an annual company-wide event.
- The opportunity to travel to and work at our New York and London offices.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment.
- We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.