- 5+ years of experience leading a client-facing team, preferably in SaaS
- Proven history of building and integrating full-scale customer success systems and workflows
- Experience building 360 degree view of our customers
- History of leading automations from first activation to churn reduction
- Passionate about the software development space
- Ability to translate the needs of developers into executable team processes
- History of developing and managing highly effective customer retention strategies
- Enthusiastic about team leadership
- Ability to measure, analyze, and improve department-wide metrics and performance
- Effectively collaborate with Sales, Product, QA, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a highly technical audience
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Client Success Team that drives product adoption that leads to delightful customer experiences
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by creating programs and initiatives to improve engagement.
- Build and lead a world-class team
- Work closely with sales to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Influence lifetime value of accounts through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall account health
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Develop and define customer success reporting to the executive and other relevant teams
- Collaborate with product team to ensure that our products deliver value and a positive customer experience
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.