- Be the main point of contact for potential students who are looking to enroll in UX Academy, and participate in our student community in Slack.
- Host webinar info sessions, handle calls and emails about our courses, and follow up with interested students.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals for enrollments.
- Maintain our high standard of quality by only making offers to qualified students.
- Track activities in our CRM, and keep other team members updated on relevant customer stories, feedback, and product opportunities.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have strong organizational skills, with an ability to (re)prioritize at a moment’s notice.
- Be analytical, process and data-driven, with a creative mindset and strong problem solving skills.
- Be enthusiastic about genuinely connecting with people, and supporting them with making big decisions about their future.
- Be a persuasive writer who’s comfortable communicating through email.
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills—someone who’s able to confidently connect with a student over the phone (even after multiple calls back to back).
- Be able to juggle many balls without letting anything fall through the cracks by making sure that everyone is responded to in a timely manner. If the thought of your job being a real life version of Overcooked stresses you out, this is probably not the role for you!
- Have a strong understanding and ability to act upon the urgency around prospective students.
- Think about the wider context of both the product and user’s individual situation when communicating.
- Take the time to go the extra mile when it comes to communicating with students, and members of the wider community.
- Keen attention to detail, including in regards to copy editing and email formatting.
- A 3+ year track record of successful admissions/account management/sales experience.
- Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Past experience and knowledge of the design industry (agency or product) is preferred.
- Remote work experience isn't necessary, but a plus.
- The hours for this role will be US Pacific (GMT -8) - you do not have to reside within that timezone but should expect to have student calls as such.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Team is 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Health & dental benefits
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world
How to apply
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.