PRODUCT OWNER / PRODUCT MANAGER
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You love to keep things organized, whether it’s the product backlog, feature requests, market research, or product knowledge. And any time you see a mess, you can’t help but put it in order.
- You enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations.
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- You love analyzing product data and doing market research
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to collect user feedback and put it into actions
- You have sharp analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- BONUS: UX design background or technical background.
WHAT WE OFFER
- REMOTE position
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team
- Business trips to San Francisco headquarters
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.