- Serve as the first line of support in resolving DEV community issues
- Manage community moderator functions, including addressing user reports, spam reports, moderator actions, etc.
- Support Forem Creators when they require assistance in leveraging the platform
- Reference internal documentation to operate in a consistent and efficient manner
- Enhance documentation with evolving best-practices to equip internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and communicate recurring problems or particularly painful issues to minimize the impact on community members / creators
- Participate in our on-call support rotation spanning nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Consistently efficient and productive (without sacrificing work quality)
- High degree of empathy and patience in resolving issues and providing guidance
- Ability to follow directions while also proposing improvements to the underlying process
- Comfortable communicating with individual community members, partner organizations, and Forem Creators alike
- Ability to write clear and direct feature request/bug reports on GitHub
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible Equipment and Conference budget
- Co-Working budget (we are a 100% Distributed Team)
- Monthly Wellness Budget
- Ergonomic consultations
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.