About the role
- Location: Remote
- Required time zones: Asia Pacific (APAC)
- 40 hours/week
We have ambitious goals for 2021 to build out 24/7 support, so if you have weekend availability (or even if you don't) we'd love to hear from you.
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to Help Scout, ClickUp
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or technical customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products or have experience with other web design tools or platforms
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, DNS or advanced understanding of Webflow
- Exhibits analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you!
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Customer Support Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team. Please know that we will be going through a winter recharge period as we gear up for 2021. This means there will be a longer delay than normal getting back to your application. We know a career search takes time and effort and we want you to know we will take the time to review your application.
Applications must be submitted by January 4th to be considered. We will begin reviewing applications starting January 15th.
Note: We are unable to hire current residents in these countries at this time: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, DR Congo, Egypt, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro (Yugoslavia), Myanmar (Burma), Nicaragua, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia (Yugoslavia), Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Syria, Iran, and North Korea.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.