We solve problems specific to art educators. We deliver solutions to those problems that ultimately make art teachers feel more connected and less like they are alone on an island.
- We believe that more engaged students/customers/readers = growth.
- We strive to make every interaction feel authentic and handcrafted.
- When we make decisions we optimize to provide rigorous, relevant, engaging learning at every stage of the art educator’s career.
- Marketing doesn’t end when someone downloads content. Everything each one of us does is marketing.
- People want to be part of a movement. To fulfill the mission of AOEU, how can we build momentum?
- Through every interaction, we aim to provide value.
Our mission is simple, driven, and inspiring: We grow amazing art teachers by providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging professional development at every stage of their career.
AOEU is an innovative and fast-growing institution of higher education serving art teachers around the world. In 2019, we became the first homegrown graduate university in the state of Iowa in 50 years and the world’s first “university for life,” serving art educators throughout an entire lifetime of learning.
Our culture is at the heart of our success as an institution. We believe in a drama-free environment that upholds the ideals of Radical Candor©. We believe that your success is our success. You will always know where you stand and be challenged to grow and stretch yourself in ways you never imagined.
- This position is responsible for the creation, execution, management, and optimization of marketing strategies to build awareness, drive interest, and increase enrollments for graduate programs and courses.
- Guide and direct internal team and external agency(s) in the development and execution of paid search, SEO, account-based marketing (ABM), display, paid social, and webinars.
- Enable admissions/student services through coaching and operationalizing messaging and communication methods.
- Maintain a culture of collaboration. Break down silos to make the student journey the most effective from top-of-funnel to retention.
- Work closely with creative services to develop web and physical collateral necessary to support demand generation.
- Provide ongoing reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Engagement and Dean of Admissions & Student Services. Show marketing performance by program and analysis of trends with an emphasis on ideas for innovation and improvement. Identify new data points and/or avenues for measuring marketing effectiveness.
- Write conversion copy for email, landing pages, chat, and in-app suggestions and notifications.
- Develop a strategy with admissions, student services, marketing, and academic leaders to create a customer-centric lead generation engine specific to adult learners.
- Develop campaigns and supplemental materials aligned to admissions and student services goals and translate them into sales sequences, one-pagers, and presentations.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Track and analyze the performance and funnel metrics related to all efforts to continually optimize the performance of our campaigns.
- Provide recommendations to the content team for articles and podcasts that improve SEO and SEM ranking for graduate programs and courses.
- Optimize SEO, SEM, and social advertising for graduate programs & courses.
- Develop case studies, identify customer stories, and report student success data for team members to leverage and drive compelling conversations.
- Prospect call and email coaching to ensure consistent messaging that adds value and uncovers potential impact for AOEU.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for our academic pipelines: targeting criteria, strategy, engagement, messaging, objection handling, and execution.
Understanding of the stresses and risks in organizational change and how to mobilize the organization behind new campaigns.
- High aptitude for problem-solving and collaboration to effectively work with other leaders, customers, and stakeholders to evolve AOEU’s messaging
- Passion for experimentation and presenting results (and experimenting again)
- Ability to build data-informed demand generation strategies
- Ability to write conversion copy and craft messaging for campaigns
- Experience building highly targeted campaigns with sophisticated automation
- Ability to implement A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Experience with web analytics and conversion optimization tools and the ability to work with large data sets
- Comfortable with front-end web development (CSS, HTML, PHP)
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and optimize existing product campaigns
- Understanding of accreditation and teacher licensure preferred.
- Position requires considerable concentration and focus throughout the day.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift items such as laptops, monitors, and the like.
- When traveling:
- The ability to lift or push your suitcase.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 25-50 lbs of presentation materials for customers or for conference presentations, etc.
- Ability to view computer screens for significant periods of time. The Art of Education University is an online university. Therefore 95-98% of one’s time will be on or using technology.
- Ability to use a laptop keyboard with accuracy.
- Ability to hear at normal levels and through electronic devices such as laptops, earbuds, phones, and the like.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Marketing or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a similar position(s) driving growth and maintaining a consistent track record in higher education or continuing education for adult learners.
- Experience working in a remote capacity is strongly preferred.
- Experience with key evaluation metrics that drive pipeline and campaign prioritization.
- Experience with leading the development and use of digital platforms and technology products (HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, social platforms, etc.).
- Interested applicants should complete the application and upload a current resume by December 5, 2020.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be notified as applications are submitted.
- Anticipated position start date: December 14, 2020
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.