At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Webflow Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
- Assume lead designer role on various web design projects such as landing pages and custom storefronts
- Take ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle—from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management
- Design & development of custom store pages according to the latest web trends using Webflow
- Creation & management of shared Webflow assets library
- Communicating design ideas using wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Ensure the web experience is consistent with Bonfire’s brand guidelines
- Assist in other special design projects as needed
- 4+ years of web & digital design experience
- Expertise in designing & building websites via Webflow
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other digital design tools
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Photoshop)
- A solid knowledge of latest web trends, especially in e-commerce
- A solid understanding of design principles including grid systems, typography, and color theory
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.