The Front End Application Developer is responsible for the front-end design of the CAVO web application. Cavo is a healthcare-related SaaS application both internal and externally facing, so security is a focus of the architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Director of UX, Senior Application Developer and VP Engineering to produce the best possible end product
- Conduct daily code review for offshore team coders and merge into git repo
- Translate mockups using css/sass/angular/typescript to working elements
- Maintain discussions of proposed features as Github Issues
- Tweak and debug in collaboration with peers
- Maintain Slack conversations during working hours
- Provide work effort estimates to management to assist in setting priorities
- Deliver timely work in accordance with estimates
- Solve problems as they arise and communicate potential roadblocks to manage expectations
- Adhere strictly to all security policies.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 6+ years in a professional application development role
- Proficient in SASS, CSS, Angular, RXJS, Typescript, REST, JSON, ES6 Principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular
- Thorough understanding of working in development, staging and production environments
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.