About the job:
- Serving as the intermediary between the developers and the product team, understanding requests and issues and communicating these effectively across relevant stakeholders
- The ability to work through difficult scenarios and mediate between competing interests and personalities to gain alignment and achieve an accurate prioritisation of projects
- Implementing effective critical thinking skills to properly assess risk and scope, eliminate blockers and achieve on-time deliveries
- Developing new processes as well as enhancing our existing ones in order to maximise efficiency and collaboration across our teams and help cultivate an innovative and supporting working environment
- Working closely with our Head of QA to ensure all new features have been properly tested prior to release and that they are of the highest quality across all platform
- You have 3-5 years experience as a digital project manager
- You have a methodical, thorough and detail-oriented approach to your work
- You are a self-starter and know how to get things done
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- You have a confident presence and are comfortable leading meetings
- You are able to collaborate with different stakeholders and develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and at all levels
- You are an analytical thinker and you have a can-do approach to problem-solving and issue resolution
- You demonstrate very strong organisational skills and have the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively under pressure
- You are assertive and strong-willed, but diplomatic
- You have technical literacy and the ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- You are comfortable working in an agile, delivery-focused tech startup
- You have experience using Jira, Excel and other project management tools
- Experience/understanding of coding and development practices is a plus
What we offer:
- Generous Holiday Allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- Although our team is fully remote during COVID, we are sure to host various virtual events such as boxing, yoga, cooking classes and pub quizzes.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.