Our UI Engineering team is developing a cutting-edge application to change the risk-managed products market from the ground up using many of the most modern front-end tools available. This is a very fast paced and dynamic environment full of individuals who are passionate about both software development and about building client-facing products we are proud of.
- Implement new features in our product along with your teammates
- Advocate for and build with great software architecture and scalability in mind
- Work with other engineers, designers, and members of our business team to bring products from initial inception to client delivery
- Bring great ideas and practices to the team from your previous experience
- Proficiency with React, ES6+, HTML/CSS
- Comfortable working with backend REST APIs
- General understanding of the entire web development technical stack
- Comfortable with asynchronous data flow and functional programming concepts
- Ability to accurately replicate visual designs in code
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a similar field
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Redux Saga/Thunk, and building data visualizations
- Experience with mobile development or React Native
- Full-stack engineering experience
- Some financial literacy (or an eagerness to learn!)
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.