The Contra team wants to continue to support the independent community and we believe there is no better way to do this than with paid opportunities that help us improve our product. Our previous Ambassadors have gone on to work with Cowboy VC, Li Jin and so many more incredible companies
We are offering $1,000 for the 2 week program. This is a contract / independent position and requires ~ 8 - 10 hrs over 2 weeks. This program will run from January 4th to January 15th.
We are so excited to build Contra with you! Check out everything you need to know at Contra.com.
You should apply if :
- You love all things design and consistently think about and deliver high quality product concepts.
- You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills.
- Some technical knowledge (we're a tech company, so it's important to us that our design team understands and is familiar with our projects).
- You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
- You get a rush from seeing your feedback or designs live in the real world.
What is the scope of the project?
- You will get early access to Contra to help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
- You will help us create articles/content to help other users get value from Contra
- You will advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com (we will use this to onboard you, takes 3 min)
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback.
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform.
- Help us create Contra articles and content.
- Answer other users’ questions and act as an advocate for the platform online
- Follow tasks in weekly scope of project, outlined by the Contra team + be available for team wide Ambassador calls.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with the Ambassadors in your cohort.
- 2+ years of experience designing consumer products.
- Had ownership of many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
- Your Typeform application will be reviewed by the Contra team.
- Samantha or Zoë from the Contra team will reach out to you to setup a 10-15 min interview.
- You will hear back on the final decision 3 days prior to your interview.
- You will receive the Ambassador program onboarding + a scheduled kickoff call with your Ambassador cohort.
**If you have previously applied to a Contra Ambassador program, please re-apply. We will be selecting the ambassadors from this round of applications.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.