We are a small team of passionate innovators. We host the LAUNCH Festival (the largest startup event in the world), produce the popular podcasts “This Week in Startups” (TWiST) and "Angel," run the LAUNCH Accelerator, Jason's Syndicate, and LAUNCH Ticker. We invest millions of dollars into promising founders every year, some of which go on to change the world.
- Start and engage in discussions with our audience on Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, our SLACK community, and other emerging platforms
- Organize and participate in events like our book club to build community
- Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Quickly evaluate and test new community platforms
- Proven experience as a community manager, paid or unpaid (2+ years)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. starting an online event)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. replies to various types of threads, key community members, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- High empathy and engagement
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Deep understanding of platforms like Slack, reddit, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter - and how to grow internal communities
*bonus: if you have experience managing & optimizing paid ads (FB/Google/Twitter/Quora/Reddit)
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.