- Gathering requirements, including stakeholder or user interviews.
- Thinking critically to analyze business problems and develop an approach that best suits our clients’ needs.
- Creating and executing project plans, utilizing Agile methodologies to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying risks and resolving them proactively with consideration for short- and long-term project impact.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects and meeting client deadlines.
- Carefully reviewing and contributing to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
- You appreciate data-driven decision making and a well thought out plan.
- You have worked on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You understand business processes/requirements and how they translate into technical requirements.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.