About This Role
- Learn our products and platform inside and out.
- Treat our customers with respect, kindness, and enthusiasm as you answer 25+ customer emails and 10+ phone calls per day.
- Investigate payment-related questions and follow up with clients related to billing and compliance issues
- Become familiar with the Google Adwords advertising platform, learn to create client profiles and manage Adwords-related budget requests
- Create clear, informative, and engaging documentation for both our client-facing and internal knowledge bases, and keep this documentation current as our platform evolves.
- Stay up-to-date with product developments as a part of a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Here's what your first 90 days on the job will look like:
- Get up-to-speed on our products, our processes. You'll answer some emails and we'll be there to ensure your success. You'll be answering phone calls to provide immediate support engagement, but will most often need to obtain relevant information via research and engagement with more experienced team members before providing resolution.
- Focus on achieving a high level of independent research and movement within the products and services we utilize on a daily basis. Use this knowledge in developing strong and reliable written/verbal communication to fully construct meaningful responses and well researched questions, on both the peer and client facing level.
- Keep up with miscellaneous weekly or monthly recurring tasks related to outstanding billing invoices or compliance concerns.
- You'll at times dive deeper into the more difficult billing queries.
- As you become comfortable as an accounts specialist, you'll find you're answering emails at a steady rate, regularly answering phone calls, and easily assisting clients with all aspects of their billing needs.
- You're a hard worker with a proven track record of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You're patient and pay attention to the details.
- Working with people makes you happy. You're a clear communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues.
- You take pride in your ability to defuse tense situations with humor and grace. The prospect of working through an issue with an agitated customer doesn't scare you.
- You have above-average computer skills and are able to quickly learn, adapt to, and switch between multiple programs as the job requires.
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You can work between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
- You have 1-3 years working in billing / account maintenance/ or customer support.
- Experience providing support in a SaaS environment.
- You've worked in Help Scout, or a similar web-based help desk software.
- You have proficiency in data analyst skills, and enjoy identifying and collecting information to categorize in meaningful reports.
- You have some experience in the real estate industry and/or MLS maintenance.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-sponsored group health/vision/dental insurance (available to full-time employees as soon as 30 days post hire)
- 401k retirement employer matching contributions (up to 4% matching).
Keep in mind you never have to pay to apply. Never pay for equipment or training. The basic rule is; NEVER pay for anything when applying. When talking to the job poster, make sure you're talking to someone from the actual company. By clicking the apply button you will leave Remotebond to the external application website.
Remotebond accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.